This is how I want my year to end.
This is one of the most beautiful things I’ve made. They are fancy, bright and festive. Not to mention their flavor! They have a coconut taste and they’re sweetened with white chocolate. And the tart touch given by the dried cranberries is to die for!
This frozen fudge is too easy to not give it a try!
Peanut Butter & White Chocolate Fudge: 48 fudge squares 2cm x 2cm
Recipe inspired on Almond Coconut Frozen Fudge
- 380g peanut butter
- 180g white chocolate
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 40g dried cranberries
- Grind peanut butter, white chocolate and coconut oil in a food processor until smooth or melt all ingredients in a saucepan at low temperature in the stove.
- Cut cranberries in small pieces.
- Line a baking pan (mine was the usual 10cm x 20cm) with parchment paper.
- Pour peanut butter mixture in the lined baking pan and sprinkle the cranberries on the top.
- Put the baking pan in the fridge for one night (or at least 3 hours. Check if it is hard enough to cut it with a knife).
- Take the fudge out of the mold and cut the squares at your preferred size.
- Keep the fudge in the fridge until serving.
Serving: 1 fudge square
Total Fat (g): 6.3
Carbohydrates (g): 4.5
Protein (g): 2.2