I joined the American Women Club in Luxembourg a month ago and it has been great! They offer a lot of activities and I have been dusting off the French I learned when I was a teenager while having a good time with other foreigners in Luxembourg.
We had a little celebration and I found out that there are a lot of great bakers in the group! We enjoyed a great diversity of treats drinking Crémant and speaking French more fluent than usual… It’s all about motivation, right?
These thumbprint cookies are perfect for the season. They look wonderful and I made them healthy to stay away from scale-trouble after the holidays!
Peanut Butter & Jelly Thumbprint Cookies (Grain Free): 22 cookies
- 100g almond flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 185g peanut butter
- 60ml maple syrup
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 60ml marmalade of your choice (approximately)
- Preheat oven at 190ºC and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Mix almond flour, salt and baking soda in a bowl.
- Combine the peanut butter, maple syrup, egg and vanilla extract in other bowl.
- Pour wet mixture into the dry mix and stir until everything is well combined.
- Form balls with one tablespoon of dough.
- Press each ball with your thumb to make a hole.
- Add the marmalade with a teaspoon in each hole.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until cookies are golden brown.
Serving: 1 cookie
Total Fat (g): 7.0
Carbohydrates (g): 6.4
Protein (g): 3.5