Fall seems to be over in Luxembourg and all I see in local stores are those delicious treats we’ve been waiting for one whole year!
However, after all the rice and noodles I indulged with during my holidays, I need to postpone chocolate season some more days.
Yesterday I had this mango smoothie topped with frozen berries as a snack to keep on with my holiday tropical mood!
I will post my adventures in Asia soon… We’re still compiling our photos!
Mango Smoothie: 1 small smoothie
- 1 frozen banana
- ¼ mango
- Water, milk of your choice, yogurt or coconut water to smooth (I didn’t use any)
- Frozen berries for topping
- Blend the banana and mango until smooth.
- Add water, milk, yogurt or coconut water until your desired consistency.
- Serve and top with frozen berries.
Serving: 1 smoothie
Total Fat (g): 0.6
Carbohydrates (g): 38.8
Protein (g): 2.0