And the good surprises continue! Ada from More Food, Please nominated me to the Liebster Award! Ada is a wonderful blogger with passion for sweet baked goodies just like me! Thank you, Ada, for considering me for this nomination 🙂
1. Nominees must link back to the person who nominated them.
2. Nominees must answer the 10 questions that are given by the nominator.
3. Nominee must nominate 10 other bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers (I assumed this rule as an approximation).
4. Nominees must create 10 questions for the new nominees to answer.
5. Visit the nominees blog and notify them about the nomination.
These are my answers to the questions made by Ada:
1. What do you love about blogging? Connect with other people and… Baking, of course!
2. Sweet or Savory? Definitely sweet! Even when I cook savory things they have something sweet in them!
3. Who do you hope to reach through your blog? Just like Ada, anyone interested in food.
4. Who do you admire and why? I have a long list of people that I admire, from my closest friends and family to a bunch of celebrities, but the quality they all have in common is courage.
5. If you could trade lives with someone for a day, who would it be and why? Sally from Sally’s Baking Addiction because I would love to understand how she makes time to do all her wonderful recipes, photos and posts while still having a social life! I admire her so much!
6. Where do you dream of traveling? Iceland
7. What’s #1 on your bucket list? Run my third marathon.
8. How long have you been blogging? 7 months.
9. What is your favorite post you’ve written and why? My favorite post until now would be Yogurt & Strawberry Mini Bundt Cakes because it brought me beautiful memories from my childhood while I was writing it.
10. What is your favorite quote? “Never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.” Winston Churchill
And my nominees are…
- You Can’t Eat That
- Vegan Flavorista
- daisy’s world
- Fueled by Vegetables
- Wait… are those… cookies?!
- The Odd Spot
- The Jolly Beetroot
- It’s Ok To Love Food
Nominees, I would love if you can answer these questions to learn more about you!
- What is the reason you started your blog?
- When not blogging, what do you do for fun?
- What’s your favorite food?
- Where is the most beautiful place you have ever been to?
- What’s your all-time favorite movie?
- Summer or winter?
- What is your guiltiest pleasure?
- What are three things you cannot live without?
- What single quality do you most appreciate in people?
- What is your favorite post you’ve written and why?