Last week I had to prepare four posts on a road because I was going on holidays and I didn’t want to leave you without the regular posts.
This is the last one of those 4 posts. I’m sorry but at this point I was kind of exhausted, with lack of inspiration and still with our luggage to pack. A carry on for each one of us for a 10-day holiday!
The only thing comforting me was this fudge.
It’s insanely good and easy to make. Not to mention it’s healthy!
I wouldn’t imagine how good these flavors match. Almond and coconut are great allies! Trust me on this!
Just remember, even if it’s tempting, don’t eat them all at once… Healthy doesn’t mean low fat!
See you next week!
Raw Almond & Coconut Frozen Fudge: 24 fudge bars, about 2.5×3.0 centimeters
Recipe from Detoxinista
- 1 cup raw almond butter, room temperature
- ¼ cup coconut oil, softened, room temperature
- 1 ½ tablespoons raw honey, room temperature
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Line a pan (mine was 10cm x 20cm) with plastic wrap.
- Combine all ingredients with a spatula in a bowl.
- Pour mixture in the lined pan.
- Freeze for one hour.
- Take the fudge out of the pan and cut it at your preferred size (as you can see, mine weren’t very geometric!).
- Store them in an air-proof container in the freezer.
Serving: 1 fudge bar
Total Fat (g): 8.2
Carbohydrates (g): 3.2
Protein (g): 1.5