Last Sunday was one of my favorite days of the year: The end of Daylight Saving Time!
The longest day in the year! 25 hours… One whole extra hour!
Even if it’s only one hour, it makes all the difference. Really.
It makes me feel like I’m ahead of time.
I wanted to make something without restrictions! Something mind-blowing.
Peanut Butter & Chocolate Bars: 36 bars, a bit bigger than 2×2 centimeters.
- 350g homemade peanut butter
- 90g hazelnut flour (almond flour should work perfectly too)
- 100g grass fed butter
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 160g chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons homemade peanut butter
- Line a baking pan with aluminum foil. Mine was the usual 10cm x 20cm.
- Combine peanut butter, hazelnut flour, butter and honey until the mixture looks even.
- Pour the peanut butter mixture in the lined baking pan and smooth it with a spatula.
- Freeze for 2 hours.
- Melt chocolate chips and peanut butter in a saucepan setting the stove at low-medium temperature.
- Pour the chocolate over the peanut butter mixture and distribute it allover the surface with a spatula.
- Freeze for 1 more hour.
- Cut the bars. I made them tiny to make smaller fat-portions 😉
Serving: 1 bar
Total Fat (g): 11.8
Carbohydrates (g): 6.0
Protein (g): 3.6