Tasty + Healthy + Easy. This recipe is absolutely a winner!
I tried these blondies for the first time a weekend that we were expecting the visit from my husband’s cousin and his girlfriend.
I needed to make something fast because I didn’t have much time before their arrival. It also had to be a healthy option because I knew she was on a very strict diet and the taste had to be irresistible because he’s not easy to please!
It wasn’t an easy public. However, I remembered having seen this recipe on Megan’s blog and I decided to go for them.
They practically disappeared! We all loved them!
I’ve done these blondies twice. Once with peanut butter and this one with roasted almond butter. Both have been incredibly good!
Healthy Chocolate Chip Blondies: 18 blondies of around 3x3cm
Version adapted from this recipe
- 285g roasted almond butter
- 200g honey
- 1 egg
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 80g dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven at 175ºC. Line a baking pan (mine was 10cm x 20cm) with parchment paper.
- Mix the almond butter, honey, egg, salt and baking soda in a bowl until well combined.
- Fold chocolate chips with a spatula.
- Pour the batter into the lined baking pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Let them cool and cut them as you prefer.
Try not to eat them all at once!
Serving: 1 blondie
Total Fat (g): 10.9
Carbohydrates (g): 15.3
Protein (g): 2.9