This is a turning point in my life. It has just turned to be much sweeter after making this ice cream because of four reasons:
1. This ice cream is low fat!!! Of course, it has peanut butter fat, but lets say that it is low in bad-fats. This leads me to my second reason…
2. This recipe is perfect for my fellow vegan friends :). The ice cream is based on frozen bananas and it is dairy free! Even though this dessert shouldn’t be called an ice cream because its lack of dairy products, its texture is pretty similar to a creamy ice cream 🙂
3. For those who, just like me, don’t have an ice cream maker (yet) you don’t need one! Yes! You only need a food processor.
4. The taste is truly amazing, really!
This is a great option to keep fit in summer without giving up delicious and fresh desserts. I’m ready to make a lot of variations of this recipe!
I hope you like this ice cream as much as I did 🙂
Chocolate & Peanut Butter Ice Cream: 1 big ice cream (the one in the picture) / 2 small ice creams
- 2 frozen bananas
- 2 tablespoons homemade peanut butter
- 1 y 1/2 tablespoons unsweetened cacao powder
- Cut the frozen bananas in pieces and put them in food processor with the rest of ingredients.
- Blend at high speed until it looks creamy and even.
- Make the ice cream again and eat some more! No guilt!
Serving: 1 small ice cream
Total Fat: 1.2g