I really have an obsession for chocolate chip cookies. When one of these cookies is near me, I can’t take my eyes off of it and, of course, my mouth! If I go out to have a snack and there is the chocolate chip option, my order would be:
Item 1 (for example: slice of pie, cake or muffin. I really like if this item includes some fruit like apple, banan or berries) + coffee + chocolate chip cookies.
This formula works perfectly for me in order to have a balanced snack. Yummm!
When my sister and I were kids my mom bought for us the frozen cookie dough that you just have to cut, put on a tray and bake them… I love even those ones! But I know they weren’t the best ones. This is my favorite recipe until now.
Chocolate Chip Cookies: 36 cookies
- 150g butter at room temperature
- 140g sugar
- 100g light brown sugar
- 2 medium eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 300g all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 200g chocolate chips
- Preheat oven at 190ºC.
- Set the tray with a baking sheet.
- Sift flour, salt and baking powder. Set aside.
- Cream butter with white and light brown sugar with an electric mixer at medium speed.
- Add eggs and vanilla extract until the batter is even.
- Add the flour mix at low speed.
- Mix chocolate chips with a spatula.
- Form cookies with about 1 tablespoon of batter each. They only spread a little in the oven, so you have to make them flat with your own hands. Leave some space between them just in case (3 centimeters would be enough).
- Bake for 10 minutes. The cookies have to be browner in the edges.
- Put the cookies on a cooling rack and once they are completely cold, keep them in an air proof container.
Serving: 1 cookie
Total Fat: 5.3g